A sophisticated text editor for code, markup, and prose. You’ll love the slick user interface, extraordinary features, and amazing performance.
- Mac: Added Notarization
- Fixed a performance regression when moving the caret upwards in large files
- Fixed not being able to swap lines down with the last line if it was empty
- Git: Fixed include handling in git config files not interpreting ~ relative paths correctly
- Split Editing: Get the most out of your widescreen monitor with split editing support. Edit files side by side, or edit two locations in one file. You can edit with as many rows and columns as you wish.
- Instant Project Switch: Projects in Sublime Text capture the full contents of the workspace, including modified and unsaved files. You can switch between projects in a manner similar to Goto Anything, and the switch is instant, with no save prompts – all your modifications will be restored next time the project is opened.
- Plugin API: Sublime Text 3 has a powerful, Python-based plugin API. Along with the API, it comes with a built-in Python console to interactively experiment in real-time.
- Customize Anything: Key Bindings, Menus, Snippets, Macros, Completions, and more – just about everything in Sublime Text is customizable with simple JSON files. This system gives you flexibility as settings can be specified on a per-file type and per-project basis.
- Cross-Platform: Sublime Text is available for OS X, Windows, and Linux. One license is all you need to use to download Sublime Text 3 on every computer you own, no matter what operating system it uses.
- Command Palette: The Command Palette holds infrequently used functionality, like sorting, changing the syntax and changing the indentation settings. With just a few keystrokes, you can search for what you want, without ever having to navigate through the menus or remember obscure key bindings.
- Multiple Selections: Make ten changes at the same time, not one change ten times. Multiple selections allow you to interactively change many lines at once, rename variables with ease, and manipulate files faster than ever.