A powerful archive manager for Windows. This is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompresses RAR, ZIP and other files downloaded from Internet and create new archives in RAR and ZIP file format.
- “Preserve source files last access time” option on the “Time” page of archiving dialog permits to preserve the original last access time of archiving files.
- Command-line -tsp switch can be used to preserve the original last access time of archiving files. It can be combined with other it’s switching like: rar a -tsc -tsp arcname files
- It is allowed to combine several modifiers in the same -ts switch. For example, we can use -tscap instead -tsc -tsa -tsp.
- WinRAR can read default values of command-line switches from the rar.ini text file, which can be stored either in the same folder as WinRAR.exe or in %APPDATA%\WinRAR folder.
- It is a powerful compression tool with many integrated additional functions to help you organize your compressed archives.
- It puts you ahead of the crowd when it comes to compression. By consistently creating smaller archives, WinRAR is often faster than the competition. This will save you disk space, transmission costs AND valuable working time as well.
- Supports all popular compression formats (RAR, ZIP, CAB, ARJ, LZH, ACE, TAR, GZip, UUE, ISO, BZIP2, Z and 7-Zip).
- I t is ideal for multimedia files. Automatically Download WinRar recognizes and selects the best compression method. The special compression algorithm compresses multimedia files, executables and object libraries particularly well.
- It allows you to split archives into separate volumes easily, making it possible to save them on several disks for example.
- It allows you to create self-extracting and multivolume archives.
- Recovery record and recovery volumes allow reconstructing even physically damaged archives.
- It is also ideal if you are sending data through the web. Its 256-bit password encryption and its authenticated signature technology will give you the peace of mind you have been looking for.
- It is easier to use than many other archivers with the inclusion of a special “Wizard” mode which allows instant access to the basic archiving functions through a simple question and answer procedure. This avoids confusion in the early stages of use.
- It is a trial product, meaning you have the chance to thoroughly test it. The program can be used absolutely free of charge for 40 days!
- Licenses are valid for all available language and platform versions. If you have purchased several licenses, you can even mix versions to meet your own personal needs.