Microsoft Office Professional Plus
It’s a family of client and server software and services developed by Microsoft. Initially, the term for an office suite—a bundled set of Microsoft’s productivity applications—the first version of Microsoft Office contained Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint. There are several versions of Office that are geared towards different users and operating systems.
- The new enhancements in Office 2019 are a subset of a long list of features that have been added to Office 365 ProPlus over the last three years. Office 2019 is a one-time release and won’t receive future feature updates. However, we’ll continue to add new features to Office 365 ProPlus monthly, including innovations in collaboration, artificial intelligence (AI), security, and more.
- Office 2019 delivers features across apps to help users create amazing content in less time. In PowerPoint 2019, you can create cinematic presentations with new features like Morph and Zoom. And improved inking features across the apps in Windows-like the roaming pencil case, pressure sensitivity, and tilt effects allow you to naturally create documents.
- Excel 2019 adds powerful new data analysis features, including new formulas and charts and enhancements to PowerPivot.
- Word 2019 and Outlook 2019 help you focus on what matters most. Learning Tools, like reading Aloud and Text Spacing, make it easier to engage with your content. Focus Mode blocks out distractions and puts your content front and center. And Focused Inbox moves less important emails out of the way so you can get straight to taking care of business.
- Office 2019 also includes new IT values for enhanced security and streamlined administration. We introduced Click-to-Run (C2R), a modern deployment technology, in Office 2013, and it’s now used to deploy and update Office across hundreds of millions of devices worldwide. With Office 2019, we’re moving the on-premises versions of Office to C2R to reduce costs and improve security.
- The 2019 release of Office products also includes updates to our servers, and in the coming weeks, we will release Exchange Server 2019, Skype for Business Server 2019, SharePoint Server 2019, and Project Server 2019.
- Office 2019 is a valuable update for customers who aren’t yet ready for the cloud. And each time we release a new on-premises version of Office, customers ask us if this will be our last. We’re pleased to confirm that we’re committed to another on-premises release in the future.
Microsoft Office includes:
- Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Publisher
- Microsoft Word
- Skype for business
- OneDrive for business
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2021
- Microsoft Project Professional 2021
Language: Arabic, English, German, Greek, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese-Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Turkish
How to install?
- Download the ISO
- mount it or extract
- run .exe
- choose Microsoft office 2016 or 2019 and language click install
- When the installation is done, go to the utility tab and click the Office RETAIL >= VL button