Design DaVinci Resolve Studio
The world’s only solution that combines editing, color correction, visual effects, motion graphics, and audio post-production all in one software tool! Its elegant, modern interface is fast to learn and easy enough for new users, yet powerful for professionals. DaVinci Resolve lets you work faster and at a higher quality because you don’t have to learn multiple apps or switch software for different tasks.
- Hollywood’s #1 Post Solution: High-end professionals working on feature films and television shows use DaVinci Resolve more than any other solution! That’s because it’s known for incredible quality and creative tools that are light years beyond the competition. You get DaVinci’s Emmy™ award-winning image technology with 32‑bit float processing, patented YRGB color science, and massive wide-gamut color space for the latest HDR workflows.
- All-In-One Solution for Post Production: Resolve is divided into “pages,” each of which gives you a dedicated workspace and tools for a specific task. Editing is done on the cut and edit pages, visual effects and motion graphics on the Fusion page, color correction on the color page, audio on the Fairlight page, and media organization and output on the media and deliver pages.
- Color – Hollywood’s favorite color corrector: The DaVinci Resolve color page is Hollywood’s most advanced color corrector and has been used to color and finish more high-end feature films and television shows than any other system! It’s also approachable with exciting new features designed to make it easier for new users to get great results while they continue to learn the advanced tools.
- Resolve FX: DaVinci Resolve Studio 17 features over 100 GPU and CPU-accelerated Resolve FX in categories such as blurs, light effects, noise, image restoration, beauty enhancement, stylizing, and more! Version 17 adds 11 new plugins for texture pop, detail recovery, creating video collages, 3D keyer, HSL keyer, luma keyer, smear, motion trails, noise reduction, image transforms, and false color.
- DaVinci Resolve Color Panels: DaVinci Resolve color panels let you adjust multiple parameters at once so you can create unique looks that are impossible with a mouse and keyboard. The incredibly small DaVinci Resolve Micro Panel is great for new colorists just getting started or anyone that needs a portable panel. It features three high-quality trackballs, knobs for primary adjustment controls, and buttons for playback and navigation.
- Windows 10 Creators Update.
- 16 GB of system memory. 32 GB when using Fusion
- Blackmagic Design Desktop Video 10.4.1 or later
- Integrated GPU or discrete GPU with at least 2GB of VRAM
- GPU which supports OpenCL 1.2 or CUDA 11
- NVIDIA/AMD/Intel GPU Driver version – As required by your GPU
- A minimum NVIDIA driver version of 451.82 is recommended.
Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.1.1.0007 Part1 Rar (1.0 GB) | Mirror
Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.1.1.0007 Part2 Rar (1.0 GB) | Mirror
Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.1.1.0007 Part3 Rar (1.0 GB) | Mirror
Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 18.1.1.0007 Part4 Rar (348.9 MB) | Mirror
Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 17.4.6.0004 Full Version Rar (2.9 GB) | Mirror
Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 22.214.171.124 Repack Rar (1.7 GB) | Mirror
Design DaVinci Resolve Studio 126.96.36.199 beta 4 RePack Rar (4.5 GB) | Mirror
its not working Proparly
this software is not a studio Version
What’s the matter, brother?
Who’s version is the problem, did you try the repack version.
ne marche pas frere