A feature-rich application designed to edit, clean, and maintain the registry, fix errors in the system, and improve computer performance. The deep registry search feature lets you find all registry keys related to a specific application. The program helps you to edit registry files (.reg) and view their content directly from Windows Explorer.
- Registry editor for viewing and editing the system registry, manipulating the registry keys and values, exporting, importing, copying them, etc.
- The registry cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of registry errors. These include searching the registry for invalid references to files, folders, and DLLs; invalid uninstallation data; finding obsolete and invalid file extensions, and other issues. Reg Organizer can repair many of these registry problems.
- Defragmenting and compressing the registry: Increase the performance of the registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
- Ability to change many undocumented Windows settings (tweaks). In particular, it can accelerate the work of your system by sending the system a command to increase cache memory size or by unloading unused libraries, etc.
- Ability to get information about any selected registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.