O&O SafeErase Pro the solution for securely deleting sensitive data from your hard disk offers you the ultimate protection of your privacy. Thanks to this protection against data misuse, you see a return on your investment with every securely deleted file. In this way, you can be sure that no data gets into the wrong hands.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- New and enhanced functions: In addition to many minor enhancements, O&O SafeErase includes an analytical tool that scans your computer for temporary and unsafely deleted files. With just a few clicks, you can clean your computer so that unauthorized parties never have a chance to spy out old files for possible misuse.
- Internet security: When surfing the Internet, your browser usually stores Internet files unnoticed on your hard drive. These files can provide information about websites you’ve visited or the passwords you’ve entered. It makes no difference whether it involves cookies, data entered on forms, or browsing history – O&O SafeErase lists all the information saved for each browser you use, and you can then delete them individually or together.
- Safe erases your entire computer: Deleting the entire computer allows you to permanently delete all confidential files before you dispose of, sell, or give your computer away. All files, settings, applications, and the operating system itself are deleted so that file recovery is impossible. You can be sure that nobody will ever restore your confidential information and misuse it, protecting yourself against identity theft.
- Six deletion methods for maximum security: O&O SafeErase allows you to choose from among six different deletion methods. The methods of deletion differ in the number of runs and the type of overwriting process. These methods ensure maximum security, whatever your requirements. In addition to standardized deletion methods of the U. S. Department of Defense (DoD) and the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI), you can also select a complex mathematical method (the Gutmann method), which complies with the highest security levels.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.