DecSoft App Builder
If you want to create modern desktop and mobile apps you’re in the right place! DecSoft App Builder is a professional visual development environment to create HTML5 apps, WebApps, Progressive WebApps, Web Extensions, and Hybrid apps for the modern mobile and desktop browsers, as well platforms like Google Android, Apple iOS, and Microsoft Windows.
- Languages: The DecSoft App Builder apps are based in HTML, CSS and jаvascript. These are the languages that you must know (more or less) in order to create modern apps that run in all the mobile and desktop browsers, as well platforms like Android, iOS and Microsoft Windows. All with the same base code! This is a big reason to choose DecSoft App Builder.
- Visual designer: App Builder provide us dozens of visual and non visual controls ready to be placed in the application’s designer. Simply drag and drop the control that you need into the designer and then place it where you wanted.
- Contextual help: DecSoft App Builder has a contextual help that point you exactly to the control, property, event reference, etc. Just press the F1 key where you are in the IDE. For your convenience, the help is also available online in: getappbuilderhelp.com
- Apache Cordova: DecSoft App Builder is integrated with Apache Cordova and prepares for your app the right config file, platform icons, splash screens, batch files, shell files and JSON files. DecSoft App Builder integrates also the officials Apache Cordova plugins.
- Quick code list: The DecSoft App Builder code editors provides the Quick code list for your convenience. The Quick code list helps you to write jаvascript code more faster, providing all the available controls properties, methods and more.
- App Files manager: The DecSoft App Builder IDE incorporates the right Files manager for your app, so you can link jаvascript and stylesheet files, but also add images, other files (like JSON files) and even entire directories, to be available in your app at runtime.
- User Functions: In addition to the available app methods and the methods provided by the app views, app dialogs, app frames, the Apache Cordova plugins methods, and, all the possible controls that you can use, its also possible to setup your own User Functions in order to be available for your app at runtime.
- Auto scale apps: There are many themes availables for your app, and, you can also set the fixed and scaled styles, even at runtime. The auto scale style made the app properly show in different screen sizes.