AVG PC Tuneup
This application is designed to help you keep the computer in shape by cleaning files that could slow down the operating system and by optimizing some of its settings. Similar to other PC tuneup software solutions on the market, AVG PC Tuneup will scan your computer for problems and repair them as fast as possible.
- Restores your PC to top speed: Remember how fast your PC used to run when you got it? Not only can we help get it back there, but you can also enjoy Turbo Mode to release that extra bit of power when you need it for browsing, gaming, and videos.
- Extends your battery life: We’ve all been there. You’re just getting to the end of that all-important document and your battery dies. Now you can stop your battery from wasting power on things you don’t need so it can last longer.
- Frees up valuable disk space: We’ve all got too much clutter on our PC. Half the time we don’t know what it is if it’s important and or how to delete it. We’ll analyze your PC for all that junk and show you how to get rid of it in a few simple clicks. Result? One faster PC and more space for you.
- Keeps your PC at peak performance: Getting fast is all well and good, but not if it only does it once. We continually work in the background, and constantly update the way we tune, to help your PC always run at top speed.
- Gives you complete performance – automatically: It’s always good when there’s one thing less to remember. We continually monitor your PC and let you know the status. And we even run routine maintenance when you’re away from your PC so it doesn’t get in the way. Read more
- Makes optimization easier: A lot of us wouldn’t know where to start to make our PCs work even better. We take that problem away by making straightforward recommendations and showing how to do them in a few simple clicks.
AVG TuneUp 21.2 build 2916 Full Version Rar (176.2 MB) | Mirror
@HaxPC After installing I close down AVG Tuneup from the taskbar and copy the license from folder created then restart my computer as instructed, but nothing happens It is still only on trial? Where do I put the license file? there is no option in the programme itself to upload it anywhere.
1. Install the program
2. Exit the program from the system tray
3. Run Create folder.bat on behalf of the Administrator
The following folder will be created (you can create it manually)
4. Click “Go to the created folder” and copy the desired license file there
5. Restart your PC.
I could not find the program data folder as it was set to don’t show hidden folders, but now I got it working. Thanks for your help @HaxPC 🙂
You have to make folder manually here: C:\ProgramData\AVG\”Subscriptions”