The utility allows downloading the latest driver updates for your computer. In addition, DriverMax collects information about installed drivers in the system and prints a list of devices that use them. Provides information about the driver version, date, developer, a number of files and you have a digital signature.
- Easily automated update: DriverMax Pro supports automated installs, scheduled scans, and full device driver backups. It can be set to check for driver updates and download them for you at any time of any day, week, or month. You can find driver updates for 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- Increased PC productivity: Drivers are components that enable the proper functioning of the internal hardware or devices that are connected to the computer. DriverMax Pro reduces system freezes and malfunctions, making for a better performance of your PC by serving you only with the best latest updates.
- increased productivity:
- always get the latest versions of your drivers
- Latest version for more than 2,300,000 devices
- Analyzes your existing drivers and provides the latest versions for over 2,300,000 devices. An intelligent and unique online self-learning technology ensures that only the most appropriate and recent versions are installed.
- Maximum security for your updates: DriverMax Pro automatically tests each new driver before installing it on your PC, ensuring its proper functioning. In addition, it backs up the current drivers and creates a system restore point, allowing a quick rollback of the installation. All controllers are scanned thoroughly for viruses and threats before they are provided to users.