Auslogics File Recovery Professional
It’s an effective and easy to use program that will recover accidentally deleted files and files deleted by virus attacks and software faults.
- User Interface: changed some button colors.
- Rescue Center: added the option to choose which drive to store Rescue Center files.
- Some minor bugs fixed.
- Recover Any File: Often we delete a file, then clear the Recycle Bin and the file is lost. Software programs sometimes crash during a transaction with a file and this can accidentally delete the file. Viruses are another common cause of data loss. This is where File Recovery comes to the rescue.
- Flexible Search System: You can take advantage of the flexible search options to minimize file recovery time. The program allows you to select the drives you want to scan for deleted files and specify the types of files you are searching for.
- Securely Erase Files: File Shredder is a valuable feature that should be used by anyone who wishes to ensure immediate and complete deletion of a confidential file from the current disk drive. Few users realize that files deleted in a usual way can be restored by powerful recovery programs such as Auslogics File Recovery even when the Recycle Bin is emptied.
- Create an Image of Your Disk: Take advantage of the program’s useful feature that allows you to create a complete disk image. The disk image file is the exact image of the logical drive along with all the information contained on the disk, including deleted files.
- Preview Files Before Recovering: Another major benefit of Auslogics File Recovery is its advanced preview options. The program allows you to preview photos, videos, documents and PDF files right from the program while browsing through the list of files found during the scan.
- Wipe Free Disk Space: Similar to File Shredder, Disk Wiper securely deletes files from your disk drive. The difference is that this wizard will wipe the free space on your drive so that any traces of deleted files are gone for good.