AI-driven creative image editor. A creative image editor to bring your ideas to life. Have you ever wanted to achieve more with your images? Luminar Neo is an innovative image editor powered by AI technologies of the future that simplifies complex editing routines and enables creators to bring their boldest ideas to life. And enjoy it.
- Along with Noiseless AI, Update 1.3.0 brings plenty of minor improvements to Luminar Neo’s usability, including color gradients in the Warmth Sliders in Relight AI and an updated interface in the Edit tab.
- Plus, we’ve fixed a number of bugs. Now Luminar Neo works even more smoothly. Enjoy the improvements!
- Control the light in 3D space with RelightAI: Relight backlit photos or darkened images with a click with the RelightAI feature. Luminar Neo calculates the depth of a photo and creates a 3D map, making it possible to spread light naturally in 3D space across a 2D image. You can also relight the background and foreground separately — meaning you can darken parts of the image as well
- Unleash your creativity with Layers and AI Masking: Use both MaskAI and Layers for limitless creativity. MaskAI automates the masking process by identifying objects in the image and creating precise masks. You can always manually refine those masks with a brush if you choose to. Layers open up a whole new level of creative expression, with endless possibilities for adding objects, textures, watermarks, and any other graphics to your images.
- Speed up your editing workflow with our new fast-core engine: It’s based on unique technologies developed by Skylum and works on a module system, which means that different parts of the application can now be optimized separately for the best results. Thanks to the independent modules engine, Luminar Neo will be updated more frequently. Luminar Neo has a more flexible editing process, which means less memory is required to edit photos.
- Explore creativity with an effortless layers workflow: Discover a collection of textures, overlays, and visual effects to add creativity to an image and personalize it. This addition unlocks new creative options for compositing images and visuals to create a custom style. You can add an infinite number of Layers, move Layers on top of each other, use blending modes and masking modes, make collages, add double exposure effects, and do more on each layer.
- Hardware: Windows-based hardware PC with mouse or similar input device
- Processor: CPU Intel® Core™ i5 or better, AMD Ryzen™ 5 or better
- OS version: 10 version 1909 or higher (only 64-bit OS)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or more (16+ GB RAM is recommended)
- Disk space: Hard disk 10 GB free space; SSD for best performance
- Display: 1280×768 size or better
- Graphics: Open GL 3.3 or later compatible graphics card