It is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits but also removes other forms of malware from Worms to Trojans and so on. A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, process names, and network connections from your eyes.
- Improved the “First Scan” feature. “First Scan” combines the “Quick Scan” and the “On-line Multi Virus Scanning.”
- Fixed: AD.XSCX.XYZ, PUP.FASTPCPROF, AD.CLEET.CLICK, AD.REPAPPCLOUD.COM, AD.SUPERCHAT.LIVE, AD.ONEQANATCLUB.COM, AD.LICKTAUGHIGME.COM, AD.A.CAPTCHA4YOU.TOP, AD.S-
- TRACKING.XYZ, AD.UBERSEAR.CH, AD.ENEEDANDE.ONLINE, RANSOM.REDKRYPT, RANSOM.DAGONLOCKER, AD.CADRCTLNK.COM, AD.NIGHKCLICK.BIZ, AD.ANOTHES.CLICK.
- Fixed small bugs.
- Updated: AV databases.
- UnHackMe Pro includes specially designed tools for detecting deep hidden rootkits.
- UnHackMe Pro is unique for each user and it is invisible to a rootkit.
- You can open UnHackMe Pro from CD-ROM or from a flash drive.
- You can use the UnHackMe Pro license for checking and removing rootkits from user computers.
- No need to install UnHackMe on a user’s computer.
- No need to purchase additional licenses.
- Easy to use. No comments!