It is specially designed to detect and remove Rootkits but also removes other forms of malware from Worms to Trojans and so on. A rootkit is a program that a hacker uses to mask intrusion and obtain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. The intruder installs a rootkit on a computer using a user action, by exploiting a known vulnerability or cracking a password. The rootkit installs a backdoor giving the hacker full control of the computer. It hides their files, registry keys, process names, and network connections from your eyes.
- Added feature for removing annoying ad notifications in Microsoft Edge.
- Improved speed of antiviral scanning.
- Fixed bug with UnHackMe crashing during rootkit background scanning.
- Fixed bug with incorrect processing shortcut files.
- UnHackMe Pro includes specially designed tools for detecting deep hidden rootkits.
- UnHackMe Pro is unique for each user and it is invisible to a rootkit.
- You can open UnHackMe Pro from CD-ROM or from a flash drive.
- You can use the UnHackMe Pro license for checking and removing rootkits from user computers.
- No need to install UnHackMe on a user’s computer.
- No need to purchase additional licenses.
- Easy to use. No comments!