A NEW Lightweight screen grab tool with a built-in image editor, user guide generator, and sharing options. Overrides the Print Screen key and makes it easy to take the best screen captures in a few seconds. It is a lightweight Windows software giving a wonderful look to your screenshots.
- Commandline: changed ‘install’ verb to ‘deploy’ verb
- Fixed a compatibility issue with settings
- Fixed issue with Win key not working after a screenshot in beta releases
- Capture windows and region: Capture part of the screen or a specific window with the same shortcut. Simple.
- Portable application: No need to install the application, you can run it directly after download.
- Screenshot history: Don’t bother to save screenshots on your drive, Screenpresso does it for you. Practical.
- Attach screenshots to emails: Drag and drop screenshots from the history directly to your favorite email editor. Webmails like GMail are also taken into account! Swift.
- Built-in image editor: Crop, spotlight an area, or comment parts of a captured image. Efficient.
- Capture scrolling part: Can’t fit it on the screen? Make a unique image thanks to the stitching mechanism. Smart.
- Add effects: Look like a pro. Add drop shadow, rounded corners, reflection and more. Sleek.
- Resize a bunch of images: Need to export images or create thumbnails at a specific size, one click.
- Share screenshots: Easily share your screenshots via Twitter, Facebook, G-Mail, Evernote, Flickr or FTP.
- Great support: Simply send an e-mail to the support team. It will always quickly respond.