Advanced File System Explorer targets everybody who is looking for a real alternative to Windows Explorer. It has the following features: Created Date, Last Accessed Date, and Attributes are shown right in the file list. Extended file finds supporting NT-only features, including binary string search.
- This Is A BIG Maintenance Release. There have been numerous minor fixes and enhancements since 20.60.
- Compilation Soundtrack. Compiled to the music of Blackberry Smoke.
- Tabbed Browsing: have an unlimited number of tabs to make jumping around between folders a one-click affair. Rename the tabs, shift them around, hide them, drag-drop stuff onto the tab headers… the tabs remember their configuration individually and between sessions. Do you often search your system for files added in the last 24 hours? Let a “finding tab” do the job at a single click!
- High-end find files engine with tremendous power and amazing speed. Find files fully supports Boolean logic (up to 256 nesting levels), advanced pattern matching, Regular Expressions, whole word and fuzzy matching, binary string search, multiple location search (find files in all selected directories), and much more…
- Instant preview of image (incl. PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, ICO, and many more), audio, and video files (displaying detailed media information).
- Thumbnails of image files are shown right in the file list, introducing the unique “Mouse Down Blow Up” functionality.
- Instant preview of installing and uninstalled TrueType and Type-1 font files (displaying detailed font information).
- Instant preview of HTML, MHT, and PHP files (including configurable server mappings) with printing options.
- Instant display of complete file/version information for each selected file.
- Various revolutionary highlighting features add more visual grip to the tree and list. Highlight Folder, Boxed Branch, Favorite Folder Bold, Highlight Focused Row, Highlight Sorted Column, … all colors are fully customizable. And then there’s a wildcard-configurable Color Filter for list items.
- You have a Visual Filter for the file list. Control what you see by stating simple wildcard patterns like *.txt. The Visual Filter is per-tab and, as with virtually all XYplorer settings, saved between sessions.
- File Info Tips and MP3 Info Tips: extensive file information (depending on the file type and individual file up to 35 fields!) pops up when you move the mouse over a file’s icon.
- Much More…