Apowersoft Video Editor
It a breeze to create your own professional videos or entertaining home movies of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects. Videos created with this tool can be used for teaching, presentation, sharing, and just plain fun. It takes a pinch of fantasy to trim, cut, split, merge, rotate, mix video clips, apply stylish video effects, accelerate/slow down your video speed, and many more.
- Create your own pro video – Easy and simple to use: Don’t suffer from complicated video editing software! With this video editor, you can easily create enjoyable and professional videos, movies, slideshows, demos, and presentations. Everything operates from one window and allows you to access all functions with one click.
- Import video from various devices and formats: Capture video from DV cameras, vidicons, webcams, cell phones, or import any video file format like AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, and others from your PC disk. You can even record and add audio directly through your microphone with this video editing app.
- Numerous effects help you make the stunning video: There are 250+ fantastic audio/visual effects, including filters, improved text effects, transitions, and classic sound effects to help you add special features to your movie or slideshow. Combine images, music, and video clips with all kinds of captions and transitions. Choose from 60 classic and creative visual effects to apply color and motion filters to your video.
- Special editing features for your video: Speed up or slow down video playback with 0.5, 1.5, or 2x compared to your original video. This will make your video easy to understand and add funny effects. Create a Picture-in-Picture video and play several video clips in one video. You can put many movies into one frame to tell different stories.
- Create and share video with anyone: After you finish editing videos, you can create and share your video masterpieces with all your family and friends. Burn videos to DVD as a gift and send them to your family member, or watch videos later on your DVD player. Convert video to standard or HD video. There are many output formats and profiles from which to choose.