Start Menu X Pro
A replacement of the system menu for professionals. Power users are a lot more demanding, and it’s not surprising – instead of a petty dozen of programs they have hundreds! This means that they need a solution developed by professionals for professionals. Find out how to find and launch programs without scrolling, extra clicks, and moves – this is Start Menu X.
- Added many new icons for the start button
- Added support for Windows 7 (32 bit)
- Fixed a bug that prevented pressing Windows + Shift + S combination
- The program no longer stores information about the success or failure of integration with the system in the file.
- One-click launch: This is our own one-of-a-kind feature. Start Menu X replaces the yellow folder icons with application icons. Clicking on the folder launches the application. To access a submenu, hover the cursor over a folder for a few seconds. For the first launch, the application launched is determined automatically.
- Virtual groups: Split the contents of any folder into virtual groups without changing the location of files on disk. Virtual groups can be folded and unfolded. Thus, you can spend less time looking for things and change how information is displayed according to your circumstances. This feature appeared first in Start Menu X and is our invention.
- Access to anywhere on your computer: Unfortunately, in Windows 10, links to folders were removed from the system menu. You are only given a list of applications, so even getting to the control panel from the menu has become very difficult.
- Fullscreen list of applications: The Windows 10 system menu and other applications that thoughtlessly copied the Windows 7 menu force you to use a small window to select applications. Consequently, you have to constantly scroll through this list and make lots of superfluous mouse movements.