MAGIX SOUND FORGE Pro Suite
The complete bundle for spectral editing, sound design, and mastering. The new SOUND FORGE Pro 13 Suite is here – and bundled with much-renowned audio shaping and enhancing plugins, like the brand new SpectraLayers Pro 6 or Melodyne essential. Designed to be a complete set for recording, editing, and processing audio at the highest quality standards. Experience a suite of software that continues to set new standards for audio professionals.
- Faster plug-in scanning
- VST effect renaming fixed
- AM-Pulse categorization in favorites menu fixed
- Improved “Recreate by Plug-in Name”-Function
- Recording: Record audio on up to 32 channels simultaneously, at sample rates of up to 64-bit/768 kHz. The new SOUND FORGE Pro 13 offers professional-quality mastering, editing, and sound-design features all within an intuitive and inspiring interface.
- Audio Editing: Audio Editing From video soundtracks to the final surround-sound mix, edit with sample-accurate precision. Its numerous effects processors and audio editing tools make SOUND FORGE Pro 13 the ideal application for sound designers.
- Mastering: Mastering Deliver technically perfect masters for CD or streaming thanks to advanced signal-processing tools and a host of high-end effects and visualizations like the new oscilloscope. Restore recordings and remove clicks, pops, and other noise with ease.
- Postproduction: Deliver broadcast-ready, high-quality masters. SOUND FORGE Pro 13 features advanced signal-processing tools as well as premier effects from a range of high-end DSP developers to ensure perfect, high-resolution masters for broadcast, CD, or streaming.
- Field Recording: Take SOUND FORGE Pro 13 out on the road to be a complete, portable recording studio. Make pristine-quality, multichannel recordings of classical concerts, live bands, or any other demanding multitrack performances.
- You require a 32- or 64-bit version of one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Onboard
- Hard drive space: 500 MB for program installation