Windows Firewall Control
A powerful software that extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides new extra features that make Windows Firewall even better. It runs in the system tray and allows the user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012.
- The intuitive user interface is easily accessible through a system tray icon.
- Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
- Integrated support for creating, modifying, and deleting Windows Firewall rules.
- Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in the Windows Firewall.
- Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
- Shell integration into the right-click context menu of the executable files.
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist anymore.
- Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
- View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
- Import and export of partial sets of rules.
- Protection of unauthorized uninstallation.
- Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
- Global hotkeys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
- And many, many more. Just try it out.