CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra precision Color Grading, Professional Results. Create Cinematic Masterpieces. Discover a World of Visual Effects. Manipulate the lighting to change the aesthetic of your footage. Add realistic light rays, light leaks, and lens flares.
- Download Link
- System Requirements
- Whats new?
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7 (64-bit OS only)
- Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II
- 128 MB VGA VRAM (1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended)
- 4 GB memory required (8 GB or above recommended)
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- Color Replacement with Keyframe Control: Completely change the look of objects in your footage by remapping their color to give them an entirely different feel. With keyframe control, you can now apply multiple color changes to objects in a video clip.
- Color Match: Scenes filmed with different cameras can have very different exposure and color looks. Color Match lets you standardize color through different clips with the click of a button.
- Split Tone for Video: Applying split tone effects to video clips allows you to give scenes a truly distinctive look. Just like Lightroom for your videos, ColorDirector gives you the ability to control and adjust highlights, mid-tones & shadows. Adjustable Presets with Keyframe Support
Take more control when color grading your projects, even when you use one of our pre-made templates. Control the intensity of each effect with as much granularity as you desire, using a keyframe
- Editing support.360º Video Color Grading: Import, preview, edit, and export 360-degree video footage. Launch ColorDirector directly from PowerDirector’s interface for color grading, then send the footage back to PowerDirector for video rendering and production. You’ll be hard-pressed to find an easier 360º video editing workflow.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.