CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe
Screen Recorder couples the easy-to-use editing features of PowerDirector – The No.1 Choice for Video Editors – with responsive, high-quality screen casting and capturing technology, making it the all-in-one solution for recording or streaming gameplay, vlogging, or sharing screen content with an online audience.
- Minor bug fixes.
- For Gamers & Streamers: Go beyond just streaming in-game action and start creating content that engages with your followers on Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook. Integrate webcam commentary into livestreams, or record and edit gameplay to focus on the best bits.
- For YouTubers & Vloggers: Powered by CyberLink’s industry-leading video editing tools Screen Recorder is more than just screen capturing software. Record & edit content to provide your audience with videos that are detailed, high-quality, and informative.
- For Work & Business: Make presentations more interactive with screen sharing through livestreams. Record video conferences, or create more effective training material by recording your presentations and editing them quickly with easy-to-use tools.
- Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, and Facebook (Enhanced!): Using Screen Recorder you can connect directly to the platform of your choice and stream video in up to Full HD quality. Livestreaming gameplay to Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook is a great way to share your love of gaming with the world.
- Use a Custom Streaming Server (NEW!): Not only does Screen Recorder let you stream to your favorite platforms like Twitch, Facebook & YouTube Live, it also lets you use custom streaming servers to reach your audience.
- Reduced System Footprint: We understand that CPU and GPU processing power is vital for smooth gameplay and streaming. While other screens capturing solutions consume far too much of the precious processing power that gamers require, we’ve taken every step possible to ensure Screen Recorder minimizes CPU & GPU load as much as possible for your gameplay.
- Integrate Your Webcam into Livestreams (Enhanced!): Share more than just your gameplay. Share your gaming secrets, reactions, and commentary with your viewers by integrating webcam & microphone audio and video on top of your in-game footage, even when you’re streaming from a gaming console. You can also use the chroma key to apply a custom background.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 7 SP1 (Windows 10 64-bit recommended)
- Intel Core™ i-series or AMD Phenom® II and above
- Desktop recording: 1GB VGA VRAM or higher
- Game recording: 3GB VGA VRAM or higher
- 2GB Memory
- 600MB for product installation
- The Windows-compatible sound card is required
CyberLink Screen Recorder Deluxe 18.104.22.16822 Full Version Rar (535.1 MB) | Mirror