Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery
A set of comprehensive software tools to recover lost or inaccessible data from logically failed or corrupt Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems and storage devices. The toolkit recovers missing or deleted files and folders, RAID logical partitions, and data from formatted hard drives and systems that failed to boot.
- Data Recovery for Windows, Mac, & Linux Storage Media: Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery runs on Windows operating system and helps recover lost or deleted data from Windows supported NTFS, FAT32, exFAT; macOS supported HFS, HFS+; and Linux supported Ext4, Ext3, & Ext2 file systems. It also automatically repairs disk errors, fixes disk permissions, and replaces damaged directory.
- Finds Lost Partition & Recovers Data: The toolkit allows data recovery from a missing or deleted hard drive volumes and partitions. The ‘Can’t Find Drive’ option helps to recover data from the non-visible partition. The software scans the entire storage drive and lists all the lost & deleted partitions of a hard disk. If the partition is still not found, the ‘Deep Scan’ option helps to scan the drive thoroughly and find the desired lost partitions.
- Reconstructs RAID 0, 5, & 6 Server for Data Recovery: With this toolkit, data recovery from broken or inaccessible RAID 0, 5, & 6 server is fully automatic. Unlike other RAID recovery tools that require you to enter RAID parameters, this toolkit automatically detects the RAID parameters, identifies the RAID factors, and constructs probable RAID array. It supports both hardware & software RAIDs and doesn’t require a RAID controller card. It also supports recovery from ‘NAS’ based on RAID 0, 5, & 6.
- Recovers Custom Files With Add Header Option: The ‘Add Header’ option under ‘Advanced Settings’ lets you add additional file types (or user-defined file types) apart from those already mentioned in the ‘File Lists’. This option can be used to add a new file type or edit an existing file type with its average size to facilitate the precise and faster recovery process.
- Recover Data from Encrypted Hard Drives: Unlike other products in the market that fails or crash while recovering data from encrypted disks, the Stellar Toolkit for Data Recovery recovers data from a password-protected storage drive with a few clicks. Recovery from an encrypted hard drive and storage media requires the password that must be entered when prompted – before the recovery process starts.
- Clone Your Hard Disk: The toolkit has an option to create a ‘Disk Image’, which is a mirror image of any storage device from which you want to recover data such as Internal or external disks, volumes, USB drives, SD cards, etc. The disk image is saved as an IMG file where recovery can be performed. This option allows you to recover data from a hard drive with bad sectors. Additionally, you can specify the ‘Starting’ & ‘Ending’ sectors on the storage device to create an image of the selected region on the hard drive instead of the entire drive.
- Supports Multiple External Storage Devices: It supports data recovery from different storage devices such as SSDs, hard drives, SD cards (Mini SD, micro SD, SDHC/SDXC card), and from missing, unmounted, or corrupt Linux, Mac, & Windows-based volumes. Simply connect the external storage, launch the software, run a scan, and save recovered files at the desired location.
- Construct Virtual RAID: The toolkit provides an innovative option that builds a Virtual RAID construction when RAID reconstruction fails due to incorrect RAID parameters or other similar reasons. The Virtual RAID facilitates ‘RAW Recovery’ as well as ‘Search Lost Volume’ operation to recover the lost data from the corrupt or inaccessible RAID.