AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery the best Android Data Recovery software provides you with powerful data recovery features for Android phones and tablets. AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery can recover deleted and lost text content such as contacts, SMS, text messages, call history, notes, WhatsApp chats, and more from Android devices.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- Retrieve lost media content from Android device: Lose photos or videos on an Android smartphone? With AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery, it is possible to save media files from Android. The software supports the restoration of deleted Android data such as photos, videos, and audio files as well as documents. After the Android File Recovery software has scanned your Android device, the program will list all deleted and existing media data on your device.
- Restore data from various Android devices: No matter which Android smartphone you use, you can easily use this software for data recovery from Android. The Android Data Recovery software supports most Android smartphones and tablets on the market, such as Samsung, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony, Google, Huawei, ZTE, Xiaomi, etc.
- View and save Android data selectively: With AnyMP4 Android Data Recovery, you can get the best user experience. You can even view full-sized images that are scanned and listed and other data in this Android File Recovery Tool. The Data Recovery for Android will classify the available files on your Android device into different data types. It allows you to quickly find your desired files. Select the files, and then you can restore the Android data with one click.
- Save and back up Android data to the computer: The deleted data on your Android device can be restored and exported to the computer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP. The Android Data Recovery software can also save and back up the existing files on your computer. With a clear user interface, you can safely and quickly recover deleted photos, contacts, messages, call logs, and WhatsApp chats from the Android device, and all contents are displayed in the left sidebar.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.