SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro
The blissful time named RAW development for you. Enables the user an impressive image quality and new expression The wide variety of composition modes can excite your imagination. Equipped with 6 RAWs composition modes. And, since this function automatically aligns images according to our image coincidence detection technology (patent No. 4689758), it is possible to combine them without any shift even with hand-held shooting.
- Support Fujifilm X-T30 II. (*1)
- Support Sony ZV-E10.
- Fixed a problem that the adjustment result image may be disturbed when adjusting Highlight/Shadow or Dodge/Color Burn on the “Exposure/Luminance” sub-control. (*2)
- Other small fixes.
- Full Basic Functions: SILKYPIX allows you to make adjustments such as exposure (brightness), white balance (shading), and tone (light and dark sharpness) while maintaining a high quality of image without deteriorating the image. In addition, anyone can easily perform high-quality adjustments because basic adjustments are arranged in order from the top of the control panel.
- A Variety of Functions to Recreate the Photographer’s Images: The Partial correction function is included to adjust the saturation and brightness of specified areas. What is more, a variety of fine adjustment functions such as a Fine color controller which can be used to adjust each specific color, and a Highlight controller which restores colors in highlighted parts, as well as recovers gradation, are available?
- Easy Editing with Tastes: SILKYPIX Pro has 10 types of maker tastes installed which can take on various shooting scenes in advance. Just by choosing a taste such as “Landscape” or “Portrait,” you can make a finished photograph easily that fits your image.
- Compliable with JPEG and TIFF: With “SILKYPIX RAW Bridge” available only on SILKYPIX Pro, JPEGs and TIFFs are expanded to 16 bits, so even JPEG and TIFF images can be adjusted to a high degree of image quality with less image degradation.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 / 8.1 64-bit version
- It does not correspond to the Windows® 10 tablet mode.
- It does not correspond to the 32-bit version of OS.
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or higher, or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher processor
- 4GB or more RAM (8GB or higher recommended)
- 10GB of available hard-disk space or more
- Display that supports a screen resolution of 1024×768 or higher