Light Image Resizer from Obvious Idea (previously known as VSO Image Resizer) is a free tool that organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive. It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import, or organize photos.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- Resize and convert: Resize pictures or convert them into different formats easily. Select your output resolution, create a copy, resize the original, move and/or rename files, or compress them and choose a specific destination for your processed images. Work on individual photos or edit large numbers of images by doing a batch resize in just one click.
- Extra settings: Add your own watermark to protect your work or add a copyright to photos with HTML-like text formatting and transparency support. Customize pictures by converting them to sepia or adding a border. Use the live preview to see what the final result will look like before actually processing the image. Image Resizer works on files, folders, and subfolders, and supports RAW formats.
- Output and export: Photos can be added directly as attachments, individually or in a ZIP file, to email by using the publish function, without exceeding the maximum size permitted by email servers. Create PDF files from your images, like jpg to PDF; do this for individual or multiple images. Edit, create export, and backup new profiles with your favorite settings. The most popular profiles are already pre-defined, such as FULL HD resolution wallpaper images, iPod, NTSC, and 640 x 480. Access to profiles in 1 click with the shell integration.
- Digital frame: Transfer photos and optimize space on digital frames with the Digital Picture Frame Wizard. Resize pictures to the frame’s supported resolution, and add even more photos for viewing!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.