Cinemagraphs are eyecatchers on homepages and social media profiles! That’s because they’re different, being neither photos nor videos. Cinemagraphs turn videos into still photos with a subtle motion that feels like magic. Sure, you can use Photoshop to create them, but why bother with expensive and complicated software when you can create dazzling cinemagraphs in just minutes with Ashampoo Cinemagraph?
- As easy as photo editing: All you need is a video and, of course, Ashampoo Cinemagraph. The video should contain as the little camera shakes as possible, footage taken with tripods is ideal. Ashampoo Cinemagraph then gives you a brush to individually mark portions of your video that should either keep moving or standstill.
- More than animation: The interplay of still and moving portions inevitably draws the viewers to whatever motive you seek to emphasize. Through the skillful combination, multiple visual layers are possible that make for incredibly vivid photos and looped videos!
- A visual artist’s toolbox: You decide which portions stay still and which are animated. The resulting videos create extraordinary moods and are perfect to capture those special moments! Results are exportable as GIF or video files, as needed.
- Video enhancements for perfect cinemagraphs: The success of every video production largely hinges on the source material. That’s why Ashampoo Cinemagraph allows you to quickly adjust exposure and color settings. Fine-tune color saturation, adjust shadows and optimize light conditions in a flash!
- Add texts and effects: Like videos, cinemagraphs can be further polished through special effects or text overlays. Ashampoo Cinemagraph makes it especially easy to add texts or select from 23 effects with six transition effects to set the mood.