ImageRanger Pro Edition
We live in a day in which pictures are a common thing, especially with all phones being equipped with pretty powerful cameras. As such, your computer can end up the storage place of your picture collections, but it can be a hassle to manually handle it. In this regard, ImageRanger comes as an advanced picture finding and organizing tool.
- User interface improvements.
- Image Indexing: ImageRanger only needs to traverse your photo collection once, and you’re free to search sort, and filter images anytime.
- NAS and USB drives support: ImageRanger index can be recorded directly in remote folders. This way you can quickly search and sort your photos on any other machine, using a previously built index.
- Manual Sorting: Exclude or include only folders you need while browsing images. Alternatively, ImageRanger can read your entire storage drive.
- Collections: Save and load previously found image collections to make sure you quickly restore important slideshows with manual ordering.
- Face Recognition: ImageRanger detects faces even in big portraits and group photos, letting you tag faces and quickly find images with specific people.
- Duplicates Removal: ImageRanger shows you the number of duplicated images and lets you remove redundant content.
- Arrange into folders: Option to import all your photos into a new folder structure, organized by capture time and location.
- GPS filtering: With built-in GPS locations, your images are sorted by captured city automatically. You can find all photos 5 meters away from any point on earth.