A session-based PvE survival game for up to eight co-op players or solo. Explore a savage alien wilderness in the aftermath of terraforming gone wrong. Survive long enough to mine exotic matter, then return to orbit to craft more advanced tech. Meet your deadline or be left behind forever.
- Confront and conquer a brutal PvE world determined to wear you down or tear you apart: From the toxic atmosphere to savage wildlife and game-altering weather events, Icarus is a planet with a temper. Preparation and planning are everything, whether it’s to find a source of oxygen, stalk your next meal, or stock supplies for a long journey into the wilderness.
- Immerse yourself in a deceptively familiar, yet alien, world: The First Cohort of prospectors has been granted initial mining licenses for over 64 square kilometers of hand-crafted terrain full of hidden corners and resources to mine and diverse biomes to explore. Use the resources around you to survive – every single tree is harvestable, and every rock can be voxel mined.
- Master three separate tech trees: planetary tech, player talents, and orbital workshop: Use the planet’s resources to craft tools, structures, and machinery to protect yourself and aid your mission. Develop unique skills and improve core talents as you gain experience on the planet’s surface. Then return to orbit with rare exotic materials that you can engineer into advanced tech. Choose which skills to develop and which tech to take on your next drop so you can complete missions faster, travel further, automate production or improve your odds of survival. Every decision matters.
- Your time on Icarus is limited, so always watch the clock and use every second wisely: The orbital space station waits for no one. If you fail to return to your dropship in time, there is no rescue. Your character’s progress and tech are lost to planet Icarus. Choose between sessions that can last from hours to days to weeks. Or play on the side of caution and build a permanent outpost. Every drop has a clear goal, but how you overcome its challenges… is up to you.
- Your character is everything: Learn the intricacies of the atmosphere, challenge yourself to face new threats, and push yourself beyond your comfort zone. The cautious survive, and the bold will thrive. New talents, new tech, and new exotics are available to those who dare risk it all. Will you face Icarus head-on?
- Your Outpost is a permanent map with no time limit and limited dangers, ideal for building: Situated on Icarus’s equator is a thin line of prospects, synchronized with the orbit of the Orbital Stations. Known as Outposts, these prospects can be dropped into and exited at any time, making them perfect for starting a settlement, hanging out with other prospectors, or testing your architectural skills. Each prospector is assigned one Outpost with the core game.
How to play?
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel i5 8400
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB of available space
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!