The program that helps you organize your desktop. It can hide icons when they are not in use as well as make it easy to place icons into moveable groups called “fences”. Fences are the world’s most popular desktop enhancement for Windows®. What makes it so compelling is that what it does is so obviously useful and necessary that it is amazing that no one has thought of it before.
- Fixed issue where rollup Folder Portals were not rendering icons properly
- Roll up Fences: Eliminate clutter from your desktop – but keep your Fences where it’s easy to find them – with our roll up feature. Double-clicking on a Fence’s title bar will cause the rest of the Fence to “roll up” into it, saving you valuable space. To reveal your fence, you can move your mouse over the title bar or double-click it again to view the title and all of its icons as normal.
- Desktop Pages: Create multiple pages of fences on your desktop and quickly swipe between them. To change to a different desktop page, just take your mouse cursor to the edge of your screen and click and drag. Then a new page of fences will be displayed. This feature provides greater control over how you can organize favorite programs, documents, websites, and more.
- Desktop Quick-hide: Instantly clean up your desktop. Double-click any blank space on your desktop and your icons will fade out. Double-click again and they will return. You can even pick icons and individual fences to exclude.
- Control: Define rules for how your icons are arranged on your desktop and Fences will automatically sort new icons into the fences you have chosen based on your rules.
- Folder portals: Fences can act as a portal to any folder on your PC. For example, your documents or pictures folders can be mirrored onto your desktop as a fence enabling quick access to their contents without adding clutter to your desktop.