EximiousSoft Banner Maker Pro
It is a great application for creating GIF banner ads. web buttons and headers etc. web graphics. It has all essential vector-based drawing tools and supports layer editing fully. Banner Maker (Pro) comes with 500+ banner & 200+ web button templates, 5000+ preset symbols, and many pre-designed gradient styles for every designer.
- Editable Vector Banner Templates: Offers 2000+ ready-made professional templates, You will find a wide range of professional-looking designed banners by different industry categories and industry-standard sizes. Once the template is imported, it can be modified or adjusted as needed..
- High quality 500+ Banner Templates: The application comes with 500+ pre-designed high-quality templates. Just select a banner layout you like from the collection templates before design and then custom with your own drawing elements: photos, shapes, texts. That’s really simple!
- Eye-catching Banner Elements: Provide 500+ pre-designed clip arts & 5000+ vector symbols. You can add relevant design elements to your design as needed. This will greatly help you to start the process of banner creation. This means that for you there is no easier way to create amazing banners.
- Button Templates and More: Includes 200+ web button templates and 5000+ high-quality shapes, signs, symbols, etc. graphics and many pre-built gradient styles for rendering shapes and texts. You can use mouse drag or click to add the shapes to your design freely.
- Professional Vector Drawing Tools: Offers creation of basic shapes (such as ellipses, rectangles, stars, polygons, and spirals) as well as the ability to transform and manipulate these basic shapes by rotation, stretching, and skewing. It also allows users to manipulate objects precisely by adjusting node points and curves.
- Design Banners easily: The program interface is extremely user-friendly and allows you to create, move, scale, rotate and mirror shapes or texts only with drag or click. Make a professional-looking banner becomes really easy. Flip, mirror, group, ungroup, align and adjust z-order are featured for all layout drawing elements.