System Mechanic Pro
As the award-winning optimization software, System Mechanic® has been updated to deliver even more speed and power while stabilizing and decluttering your Windows® machine. Whether you are operating System Mechanic as a standalone PC tune-up solution or deploying it from within the total performance, protection and privacy suite Phoenix 360, it is easier than ever to automatically boost PC performance, repair problems, remove troublesome bloatware, unleash greater internet speed and more.
- Modernized Interface: the Redesigned look is the easiest version to use yet, featuring larger text, faster loading, and simplified features menus.
- Blocks Malware: Certified anti-virus/anti-spyware blocks the latest threats using advanced dual-engine security.
- Protects Privacy: Safely and permanently removes your most sensitive files with military-grade data wiping technology.
- Recovers Data: Retrieves many lost and accidentally deleted files including photos, videos, and documents.
- Removes Bloatware: Identifies unwanted startup programs that slow you down by launching and running without your knowledge.
- Boosts Speed: Automatically increases the speed and availability of CPU, RAM, and hard drive resources when you launch high-demand apps for smoothest gaming, editing, and streaming.
- Repairs Problems: Finds and fixes over 30,000 different problems using intelligent live updates from iolo Labs™ to keep your PC stable and error-free.
- Unleashes Internet Speed: Automatically optimizes hidden Windows Internet settings for faster downloads, snappier page loads, less buffering, improved video quality and smoother gaming.
- Cleans Out Clutter: Removes over 50 types of hidden junk files to free up valuable disk space and make more room for your documents, movies, music, and photos.
- On-Demand Boost: One-click stops background services that normally drain system resources, injecting maximum speed and focused power for gaming, streaming, and more.
- Real-Time Boost: Continuously adjusts dozens of Windows settings for greatly improved processor, memory, and hard disk stability and performance.