Create, edit and convert PDF files effortlessly with the help of this intuitive program that also allows users to accurately extract text from PDFs thanks to its OCR function. Nitro Pro is one of the most advanced PDF creating and editing software solutions, providing basically all the tools you would ever need to help you in this regard.
- In this release, we enhanced the ability to seamlessly resume working with Nitro Pro after a computer has been awakened from sleep mode.
- Grayscale printing has been modernized and re-released in this version of Nitro Pro, completing an important ask from many Enterprise customers.
- Error reporting capabilities have been improved with this release of Nitro Pro.
- This version of Nitro Pro shows improvements to the handling of transparent images when documents are being converted using PDF/A-1.
- Convert with greater accuracy: When converting PDF to Excel and PowerPoint, you’ll now enjoy more precise accuracy, faster results, and increased consistency in content, images, layout, colors, and fonts.
- Seamlessly transition from desktop to cloud: The new Nitro Cloud integration enhances collaboration by equipping every user with eSignature tools and the ability to quickly share documents via the cloud.
- Access and share files quicker: The new OneDrive for Business connector enables you to save your PDFs directly to OneDrive, making it easy to create and share access links with colleagues.
- Get creative with CAD: The compatibility of Nitro Pro 13 with high-quality CAD (Computer-Aided Design) drawings enable you to work with blueprints and other IP within your PDFs, as well as export to PDF from Revit, AutoCAD, and Microstation.
- Skip the printer: Replace printing with more efficient, cost-effective digital workflows by leveraging Print Alternatives, which suggest Nitro features to use instead of printing when you open the print dialogue box.
- Multitask easier: Modify PDFs in fewer steps with the ability to drag and drop text and images between multiple open windows.
- Get your documents signed faster: The new single-signer workflow makes it simple to prepare a PDF in Nitro Pro 13, then send your document to a recipient via Nitro Cloud for fast, easy signature collection and real-time workflow tracking.
- Verify digital signatures with simplicity: New to Nitro Pro 13, Chain of Trust support automates the identification of trusted contacts for quicker validation of digital signatures you receive.