Active Undelete Ultimate
Advanced software to recover deleted files and restore lost or damaged partitions. Advanced software to recover deleted files and restore lost or damaged partitions. Recover lost data from hard disk drives and other damaged media devices, manage your partitions and create disk images with this intuitive application.
- Added recovery of Linux/Unix ZFS file system
- Latest Recovery Kernel including many improvements & minor bug fixes
- GUI twaks & fixes
- Recover deleted Files/Folders: This is essentially the main feature of Active@ UNDELETE. To recover accidentally deleted files, simply scan the drive where they were deleted, then browse the scan results in a familiar Windows-explorer-like browser, search and filter the results, select the required files, and recover them to a safe location. You can preview thescan results to confirm that the detected files are exactly the ones you need. Some restrictions apply in the DEMO version.
- Scan for Deleted Partitions: In some cases, the files you seek from a particular drive do not appear to existing anymore – the partitions have either been deleted or overwritten by a new one. There is still a chance to recover some files in such a situation! The software can locate the deleted partitions first and allow you to scan them to reveal lost or detected files you need.
- Scan for files by their signatures: Active@ UNDELETE can find files by their unique format specification (signature) even if the files cannot be found as part of the File Table. See table below for detailed list of supported files signatures.
- Restore detected partition: Is your partition gone? Whether accidentally deleted by a user or by malicious software, there is still a chance to restored it if it has not been overwritten yet. Scan the Hard disk for deleted partitions and use the Restore command to get your partition back! We recommend restoring important data first.
- Working with a corrupted RAID system: A disassembled RAID array can be virtually recreated by Active@ UNDELETE and some of the files located on the array can be recovered.
- Partition Manager: By using the Partition Manager module in Active@ UNDELETE, you can perform basic partition operations such as creation, format and delete. It can be useful during partition recovery operations.
- Working with Disk Editor: For advanced operations, you can manipulate partition table and boot sector attributes by using template dialogs.