Acronis True Image
Combining reliable backup with proven anti-malware technology, our unique cyber protection solution effectively safeguards all of your data, apps, and systems. For people who are new to backing up their computers, True Image 2013 brings an approachable interface with short, helpful descriptions that acquaint users with the primary functions.
- Added support for the Windows 10 November 2019 Update
- Bug fixes and other improvements
- Complete Cyber Protection: Combining reliable backup with proven anti-malware technology, our unique cyber protection solution effectively safeguards all of your data, apps, and systems.
- Backup and Recovery: Mirror imaging. Disk cloning. All‑in‑one recovery drives. It’s easy to ensure your data is available for recovery, no matter what happens.
- Anywhere Access: Retrieve any file from your cloud backup, wherever you are, on any device. Manage backups remotely. Enjoy secure file sync and share.
- Innovative Protections: The only personal backup solution that uses AI to stop ransomware and crypto-jacking in real-time. Offers blockchain data notarization
- Flexible: Control where you store your data, whether it’s locally on an external hard drive, network folder or NAS device, off-site in the cloud, or a combination to ensure total protection. Approve specific Wi-Fi networks to avoid potential problems.
- Visual: Know everything about your backup at a glance. Monitor the status of backups with push notifications to your desktop tray. See file sizes, backup speeds, and color-coded displays of the type of data stored with our visual dashboard.
- Compatible: Safeguard your data regardless of where it lives with a solution that supports the latest versions of Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices, as well as virtual machines. Our integrated anti-malware defense is 100% compatible with other anti-virus software.