Acronis Snap Deploy
If you support a large enterprise, an educational institution, or a government agency, you know that deploying new software and configurations to multiple systems is a complicated, time-consuming task. Acronis Snap Deploy is a complete, user-friendly solution that lets you provision all your workstations and servers like you are provisioning just one!
- Local disks become initialized right after booting into the Standalone Media tool.
- Deployment of the master image to a non-initialized disk may fail when using the Standalone Deployment tool in a Linux-based bootable media environment.
- Deployment of the master image spanned across multiple removable media (multiple CD/DVDs) is not possible via Standalone media.
- Fast and easy: Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, this product is ideal for rapid bare-metal deployments to a large number of PCs or servers, as well as effortless on-going redeployment to the same hardware. Award-winning disk-imaging technology helps you create an exact image of any standard configuration you choose.
- Everything you need: With Acronis Snap Deploy, you can redeploy an image to live Windows Machines, eliminating the need for manual booting of each individual system. You can also manage machine-specific configurations (including machine names, IP addresses, domain membership, and other settings). Acronis Snap Deploy will also take care of Windows Settings after deployment is complete.
- Dissimilar Hardware Support: Provision the same image to dissimilar hardware, even to different machines! Acronis Universal Deploy technology injects the appropriate settings, HAL, and drivers necessary for successful initial booting. Now included FREE with your purchase!
- Flexible Deployment Methods: Leverage manual, automatic, user-initiated, and scheduled deployment modes. You can deploy a standalone image even if your system is not on a network. Additionally, Wake-On-LAN automatically boots your PCs for deployment, ensuring that you always stay on schedule.
- Machine-Specific Configurations: Customize configurations and assign individual settings to each tablet, PC, or server. Monitor the status and pre-configure new machines identified by their MAC address.