The powerful scanning application allows you to acquire high-quality images using a flatbed or film scanner. If you are not satisfied with the software delivered by the scanner vendor or if you want to improve it with new functions, you should try this program.
- Increased number of bits in TIFF and Raw files with multi-sampling and size reduction
- Fixed problem with hangs after some Windows installs
- Fixed problem with ‘Overview’ and ‘Cropped area’ not both updating when ‘Input | Media’ changed
- Scan to JPG or TIFF: Whether you’re saving a few snapshots or archiving boxes of prints, VueScan has the tools you need to output your scans at either the highest possible quality or a large number of good-quality scans.
- Scan with Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeders (ADF): Supports over 3000+ different scanners from 35 manufacturers, even scanners that don’t have drivers from their manufacturers anymore.
- Preset photo sizes for faster scans: VueScan improves one of the slowest parts of scanning by scanning only the part of the flatbed where your photo is. So you can spend less time scanning, and more time enjoying your photos.
- Scan multiple photos on the flatbed: Scanning multiple photos with very simple. Just put them in the corners of the flatbed, do a preview, and manually crop each of the images without needing to do another scan.
- Scan Photos: Do you have a box full of photos in your drawer? Use VueScan Pro to get them on your computer, and off your to-do list. Whether you need to scan a single page or a hundred-page book, has the tools to help you.
- Automatic file naming for faster scans: Don’t waste time manually naming every photo, use the auto naming feature to include dates, numbers, or other prefixes and suffixes in your file names.
- Remove fading and correct colors: Stay out of photoshop and save the best version possible of your photos with VueScan built-in features to remove fading and accurate colors.