TunePat Spotify Converter they are dedicated to helping Spotify users to download and convert Spotify songs to a standard format with no need to install the Spotify app. With it, both Spotify Free and Premium users can transfer Spotify songs to any of their devices for streaming offline. With the help of such a tool, you can easily get Spotify songs in MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC format and enjoy them on all of your MP3 players, AAC-compatible music players, car players, iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, and more.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- Convert Spotify Music to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC: To make it easier for you to enjoy Spotify songs on more devices, TunePat Spotify Converter supports converting any Spotify song, album, or playlist to various formats, including plain MP3, AAC, FLAC, and WAV format.
- Get Lossless Spotify Audio at 10X Conversion: Built with an innovative encoding technology, TunePat Spotify Converter can work at up to 10X faster speed when downloading music from Spotify. Users are allowed to add up to 100 songs from Spotify at one time to convert instead of monotonously selecting and processing a single song.
- Keep All ID3 Tags Information: Apart from the fantastic listening effects, TunePat Spotify Converter also surprises people with the great feature of keeping all ID3 tags. This tool adopts an advanced ID3 tag identification technology, making it possible to easily retain ID3 tags such as Track Number, Artist, Artwork, Album, and other metadata information in output audio.
- Download Spotify Songs without Premium: It is well-known that the ability to download Spotify songs for offline play is proprietary for Premium users, Spotify Free users are limited to streaming Spotify music online only. But now things changed thanks to the coming out of TunePat Spotify Converter.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.