TunePat Any Audiobook Converter is a perfect tool to make it. It helps you download Audible audiobooks to your computer as local files so that you can keep them forever or transfer the audiobooks to other devices for offline listening. Audiobooks provide us with an easy and convenient way to get more reading in our lives. If you plan to listen to Audible audio in an area without a stable network, the best way is to download the books to your computer or device in advance.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
Convert AA/AAX Audiobooks to M4A/M4B/MP3:
- Audible adopts the proprietary AA & AAX format to distribute the audio files from its library. If you’d like to listen to Audible audios on an MP3 player, you’ll need to convert the AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3 format.
- TunePat Any Audiobook Converter is specially designed for converting AA/AAX audiobooks to MP3/M4A/M4B format. With it, you can enjoy your audiobooks more freely. If you’d like to get lossless output files, please select “Original” as the output format.
60X Faster Conversion Speed:
- An audiobook usually lasts for hours. The 1X conversion speed is unacceptable for anyone who has a number of audiobooks to be converted, just like you. If you are looking for a speedy audiobook converter, TunePat Any audiobook Converter is your best choice.
- The program supports up to 60X faster conversion speed so that users can complete the conversion in a much shorter time.
- The conversion speed would be slower the first time you run the program to convert Audible files.
Keep Chapters and ID3 Tags:
- By adopting an advanced ID tag identification technology, TunePat Any Audiobook Converter generates accurate audiobook information automatically, including Title, Artist, Author, Year, Genre, Comments, etc.
- Besides, the program supports keeping chapters after conversion. If you’d like to split your audiobooks by chapters, please select “M4A” as the output format.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.