Topaz Mask AI
Image masking is made simple. Image masking doesn’t have to be complicated. With Mask AI’s machine learning technology and easy trap technique, you can power through image masking in record time. Compared to Photoshop, Mask AI doesn’t need tedious brushwork to get a high-quality mask. And there’s no need to learn complicated icons and tools.
- Edge shift slider to use pixels instead of percentages
- The color range tool permits painting red on green, or green on red
- Improved caching of models
- 4 Simple Steps to Image Masking with Mask AI: It can be a pain to make a good cut-out in Photoshop, and it can take up an entire day’s work. Mask AI’s intuitive color-coded system reduces it to 4 simple steps: keep, cut, compute, and replace.
- Brush to compute: Simply paint a blue line around the edges of what you’d like to compete with. The best part is, you don’t have to be perfect — just keep a little bit of the subject and the immediate area you’d like to mask inside of it. Our technology will do the heavy lifting. Select the red fill button to fill the area you’d like to remove and fill any areas to keep green.
- Brush to refine: Our smart brushes (Cut, Keep, and Compute) utilize our technology and enable you to make clean and accurate refinements without the pressure of painting perfectly. Our machines will make the decisions for you and speed up your workflow!
- Replace the background to finish: Being a great photographer requires a lot of techniques and tools at your disposal. You’ve planned and executed with military precision to get the shot. But when nature gives you a less than perfect sky or an undesirable background, Mask AI’s background replacement lets you take back control of your work.
- Tricky Masks Made Easy With Mask AI: Flyaway hair. Feathers. Fur. Willowy trees. There will always be complex masking tasks, but with Mask AI’s machine learning technology, you’ll never have to agonize over the details. Our application will do the heavy lifting!