Topaz Sharpen AI
Create tack-sharp images with no artifacts or halos. Sharpen AI is the only AI-powered image sharpening software currently available, and it can create some truly magical results. Fix blurry images in just a few clicks and rescue previously impossible-to-correct shots.
- Includes fixes to save dialog
- Right panel controls have been redesigned slightly
- Add grain moved to new post-processing section
- Slight color changes throughout the application
- Improved response time while drawing a mask
- Sharpen an image in just a few clicks: There’s nothing worse than the feeling of taking the perfect photo, rushing home, opening it up on your computer… and realizing that it’s blurry at 100%. When this happens, it’s usually caused by one of three problems: camera shake, focus issues, or general softness. Sharpen AI includes a separate module to handle each one.
- Stabilize Natural shake reduction: Even the steadiest hands don’t compare to a tripod when it comes to image sharpness. Unlike a tripod, though, you always have your hands with you! Sharpen AI’s Stabilize module has been trained to reverse motion blur and make handheld images look like they were taken from a tripod.
- Focus Better focus correction: Focus correction is a notoriously difficult problem that’s easy to get wrong, but Sharpen AI’s Focus module excels at correct up to ten pixels of focus blur. This is perfect for sharpening out-of-focus eyes or correct issues caused by incorrect in-camera focus. Tip: use selective adjustments for the best results!
- Sharpen General input sharpening: Even with no motion blur or focus issues, images generally come out of the camera soft. Sharpen AI includes the Sharpen module that specializes in correcting small amounts of general softness without any artifacts or halos. It’s the most natural-looking sharpening tool that you will ever use. Powered by AI Sharpen AI was trained with millions of images so it could learn the characteristics of detail vs. noise – and then enhance just the detail. In some cases, it can even recover image detail.
- Portrait Photography: Getting sharp portraits is essential. Using controlled lighting and tripods in a studio setting is a good way to do that, but you’re not always in a studio. Use Sharpen AI when the otherwise perfect portrait has slightly out-of-focus eyes or camera shake.