This Land Is My Land
Experience the frontier as a chief of a Native American tribe and resist the onset of the settlers. Explore the vast world full of hostile humans and animals while defining your narrative through the decisions you make.
- Explore a never-same 100 sq mi world spread across three unique biomes filled with valuable resources, dangerous animals to hunt, and a number of other tribes wishing to join your resistance.
- Encounter hundreds of enemy settlements with thousands of enemy settlers in them, fight roaming patrols, prevent cities from developing, blow up railways, and do everything you find reasonable, to stop the opposing forces from spreading across your rightful land.
- Manage and develop your camps, send your warriors to attack, give the orders to craft, create new settlements, and set up semi-autonomous infrastructure which will fight against settlers, without taking time from your deadly business.
- Experience Realistic Needs – treat diseases caused by not-so-wisely chosen food eaten in the heat of combat or dirty water drunk from the river or have the option to turn this system off if it doesn’t fit your play style.
- Find a good use for a Resistance Creation that allows you to customize your next resistance in how you want it to be played.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.8Ghz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 950 or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 12 GB available space
How to play?
Support the developers. buy this game if you like it. BUY IT!