Spotify Music Converter
Simply the best choice for those who wish to remove DRM from Spotify music. It allows us to strip off the DRM from any Spotify song or playlist and keeps the original quality of the audio. After removing DRM, you can enjoy Spotify music on your iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, MP3 player, etc.
- Fix part of Error 1004 issue.
- Improve the UI interface.
- The Best Spotify Music to MP3 Converter
- Decrypt and convert Spotify song or playlist to MP3/AAC/WAV/FLAC.
- Preserve 100% of Spotify audio’s quality after conversion.
- Keep ID3 tags; 5X faster speed to complete the Spotify audio conversion.
- 1-click to burn Spotify music to CD or share Spotify music via Email. New
- Highly compatible with the latest Windows 10 and Spotify.
- Convert Spotify song/ playlist to plain formats: Just with three steps, Spotify Music Converter helps you to decrypt and convert Spotify music to plain MP3, AAC, WAV, and FLAC format at 5X speed. Hard to find a Spotify Music Converter that is stable and secure to convert a complete Spotify playlist? Don’t worry, Sidify also supports batch conversion by dragging & dropping a playlist link from Spotify to Sidify.
- Preserve metadata to organize music library: It could be a time-consuming and exhausting process to fulfill the metadata of the song, especially if you have a massive collection of music. Spotify Music Converter won’t let you mess with your music. By converting Spotify songs with Sidify, you could get almost all ID3 tags including title, artwork, artist, album, genre, track number for organizing your music library.
- Burn Spotify music files to CD or share via Email: Sidify’s Music Converter for Spotify supports burning CDs directly from converted Spotify songs in one click. All you have to do is, inserting a blank CD, click on the “Share” button and choose “Burn CD” to start the burning process. Moreover, Sidify offers you the ability to share your converted Spotify songs to your friends or family via Email directly.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32-bit & 64-bit).
- Processor: 1G Hz processor, or above
- Monitor: Monitor with 1024×768 pixels or higher resolution.
- RAM: 512MB or higher RAM.
- Other: Spotify application installed (both the official version and Windows Store version are fully supported).