Revo Uninstaller Pro
You might be surprised to learn that the “Add/Remove Programs” option in the Windows Control Panel does not always completely remove all software data from your system. Traces like registry items or program files and folders may still remain. Now with Revo Uninstaller, you can be sure that you can clean your system from all these remnants and provide more comfort and optimization to your device.
- Added – “Run” command to the context menu of All Programs module to start a selected program
- Added – “Open in Microsoft Store” command to the context menu of Windows Apps module for Windows 10
- Improved – Scanning algorithms for leftovers
- Fixed Minor bugs
- Updated language files
- Uninstaller: The Uninstaller module is the primary feature for situations when a program won’t uninstall normally or when you have some doubts that a program has not been uninstalled completely.
- Forced Uninstall: Revo Uninstaller Pro also comes with a very powerful feature called Forced Uninstall. This feature allows you to perform manual scans for leftovers, which can be very useful when a program’s built-in uninstaller is not functioning properly when the program you wish to uninstall is not listed at all in Revo Uninstaller Pro or in Windows’ Programs and Features applet.
- Quick/Multiple Uninstall: For situations when time is a factor or you simply wish to automate the uninstall process a bit even being able to uninstall few programs in a row Revo Uninstaller Pro offers a command for Quick/Multiple Uninstall.
- Real-Time Installation Monitor: Revo Uninstaller Pro has a feature that allows monitoring the installation of a program. It grants you even more power and flexibility by allowing you to precisely track and trace the changes made to your system during an installation of a program and the process is done in real-time – simultaneously with the regular installation and records all data to a log.
- Windows Apps: Unlike classic programs, removal of Windows Apps (built-in or installed from the Microsoft Store) can be more confusing and cumbersome, unless of course, you have Revo Uninstaller Pro. It streamlines the process, making it a lot more straightforward and easy, by providing you with a list of all installed Apps.
- Browser Extensions: All modern browsers support so-called add-ons or extensions, whose purpose is primarily to enhance a browser’s features and functionality. But the fewer extensions you have the speedier your browser should be. Many programs can often install their own browser extensions without your permission, or without even knowing