Sidify Apple Music Converter
It’s designed for the lossless record of Apple Music, converts those downloaded M4P songs to MP3, AAC, FLAC, or WAV format for offline playback, and helps you enjoy Apple Music no matter where you are and on any device. Besides, it also enables you to convert your local audio files to MP3/M4A/AAC/WAV/OGG format.
- Convert Apple Music & iTunes M4P Music & Audible Audiobooks: Apart from recording Apple Music as the common MP3, Sidify Apple Music Converter also supports converting all of your music which are playable in iTunes, such as converting iTunes M4P Music to MP3/M4A/FLAC/WAV, or iTunes M4A, M4B & Audible AA, AAX audiobooks to M4B. It’s an all-in-one iTunes audio, Apple Music, and audiobook converter.
- Recognize, Keep and Edit ID3 Tags: By adopting an advanced ID tag identification technology, Sidify Apple Music Converter generates accurate music information automatically, including Artwork and Metadata (title, artist, album, year, track number, and genre). Any important ID3 Tags will be preserved with the converted files after conversion. Besides, you can even edit the tag info in Sidify by yourself.
- Excellent Output Audio at 10X Faster Conversion Speed: Sidify Apple Music Converter for Windows is a handy tool and also a powerful audio converter for converting iTunes music at ultra-fast conversion speed. With the intuitive interface, you can easily get a 4-minutes song from iTunes converted to MP3, M4A, FLAC, or WAV format audio in less than 50 seconds.
- Burn Apple Music to CD: It seems that burning Apple Music to CD is not an easy job as Apple Music is an online music streaming service. But Sidify Apple Music Converter makes everything possible. After downloading Apple Music to your local drive, simply go to the “Tools” section on the left. Follow the steps and soon you’ll get your desired CD.
- Upload and Share Apple Music to OneDrive/Google Drive: If you’d like to upload and share Apple Music with your friends, Sidify Apple Music Converter is also a good choice.
It enables you to save Apple Music as local files and then upload them to OneDrive or Google Drive. In this way, you can keep the songs forever and share them with others.