Bridge gives you centralized access to all the files and assets you need for your creative projects. Organize personal and team assets, batch edit with ease, add watermarks, set centralized color preferences, and even upload your photos to Adobe Stock. Bridge simplifies your workflow and keeps you organized and now with CC Libraries.
- Consistent user experience: Adobe Bridge now has an enhanced user interface to provide you a similar experience like other Creative Cloud applications. You can also change the default user interface appearance, text size, and scaling by setting the User Interface preferences in the Edit > Preferences > Interface dialog.
- Centralized cache management: You can now share a cache with other Bridge users and let them use the shared cache instead of creating a cache. Any Adobe Bridge user can export a cache to a shared folder, and other users can import a copy of the shared cache to their local systems. Given that the systems are in synchronization, managing the cache at a centralized location lets you reuse the exported cache, without the need to rebuild the cache on different user machines.
- Edit capture time: Adobe Bridge now lets you change the capture time of the JPEG and RAW image files, just like the way it is done in Adobe Lightroom. This feature is helpful if you travel to a different time zone and do not change the date or time setting of your camera before you start photographing. With this feature, you can edit the capture time after capturing the image.
- Media cache preferences: Bridge now processes and maintains a cache of all audio and video playback files. This capability improves the performance of playback files because the files are available for ready access whenever you want to view them later. It is recommended that you regularly clean the old and unused media cache files to optimize the performance. The preferences for media cache can be set by choosing Edit > Preferences > Media Cache.
- Processor: Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon® 64 processor; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) versions 1703 (Creators Update) and later
- RAM: 2 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for 32-bit installation; 2.1 GB of available hard-disk space for 64-bit installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) display with 16-bit color and 512 MB of VRAM (1 GB recommended)
- GPU: OpenGL 2.0–capable system