Perfectly Clear Workbench application that uses Athentech’s Perfectly Clear image correction libraries and is made available to demonstrate the capabilities of the Perfectly Clear processing libraries, and face detection library, and to allow a quick export of the processing settings for use.
- Download Link
- Supported Operation Systems
- Whats new?
- Windows 8, 10, and 11 (64-bit only)
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Beautiful new interface
- New image correction tools:
- Preprocessing section for Input Looks and “Image Ambulance” for manual exposure corrections
- “Face Aware” exposure for more accurate auto-exposure corrections in portraits and group photos
- Black Point tool to deepen blacks
- New Color Vibrancy tool to complement our previous “Vibrancy” control (now renamed to Color Restoration)
- Sky and Foliage enhancements
- Existing tools have been improved:
- Added strength sliders to Light Diffusion and Vibrancy for better control
- Better ‘color pickers’ for Skin Tone and Blush adjustments
- Manually identify faces that are not detected automatically
- One click to zoom into individual faces
- Modify facial regions to provide the best corrections
- Much improved preset management
Supported Image Formats
Perfectly Clear requires RGB-formatted images in either 8 or 16-bit color depth. Any image file that Photoshop or Lightroom can open and convert to this format may be used in Perfectly Clear. Monochrome and CMYK images must be converted to RGB before using Perfectly Clear. RAW files must be opened through Adobe Camera RAW and loaded into Photoshop to be accessible to Perfectly Clear.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.