OutByte PC Repair
Clean, speed up, and protect your computer with Outbyte PC Repair. Find and fix what’s causing speed and stability issues on your PC. Get Your PC Running Fast and Smooth Find and fix what’s causing speed and stability issues on your PC.
- DIAGNOSES your Windows system: PC Repair runs a comprehensive checkup of your entire system locating junk files, speed-reducing issues, and causes of system or application issues or crashes*. Through many iterations of developing, testing, and user feedback, we have worked out what issues can be safely removed with little risk of damaging your operating system.
- CLEANS out junk files: We designed the cleaning module in PC Repair to sweep out many types of PC junk, such as unneeded system and user temporary files, web browser cache, unused issue logs, leftover Windows Update files, temporary Sun Java files, unneeded Microsoft Office cache and a lot more. It could help to reclaim gigabytes of hard disk space.
- RESTORES system stability: Like an experienced surgeon, PC Repair carefully removes corrupt keys and invalid entries from the registry taking care not to damage anything vital. Problems in the registry are less of an issue for a modern operating system but may help if you are running an older version of Windows.
- IMPROVES computer speed: PC Repair attempts to optimize system settings to ultimately help the computer run just a little bit faster. It can adjust the internet connection settings to achieve smoother browsing, faster downloads, and better audio/video call quality.
- PROTECTS your privacy: Most of us are concerned about personal information getting into the wrong hands. When you enter passwords or credit card details, this data could be stored on your hard drive, invisible to you, but easy prey for a skilled hacker. Outbyte privacy tools will assist you in eliminating traces of your activity and safeguarding your sensitive personal information.
- SCANS PC for PUPs: The program will check your PC, including Task Scheduler, browser extensions, and the registry, for potentially unwanted programs and files, let you review detected items, and safely remove them if necessary.