SYSGeeker WonderISO is a standalone application that gives you the ability to make any USB bootable by writing Microsoft and Linux ISO files on a USB drive. That means you don’t have to install other additional components on your computer for it to work. You will find it never been easier to create a Windows installation disk as it escapes the complexity of settings, such as bad block checking, extended labels creating.
- Download Link
- Whats new?
- Directly Open and Edit ISO Image File: Except ISO burner function, WonderISO comes as suitable with specific options for handling ISO files. You’re allowed to directly open and access your ISO image file on Windows and Mac computer, then re-edit any files and folders inside of ISO file, including add a new file, export, rename and delete, then save the modified ISO file bootable again.
- Compatible with UEFI and MBR Boot Mode: At present most computer motherboards have been removed from traditional MBR boot and replace with the new GPT (UEFI boot). This will cause your bootable USB device won’t be boot properly on some old computer if your ISO builts with EFI booting info. With that in mind, the SYSGeeker ISO Burner tool makes it fully compatible with these two boot modes.
- Extract Anything from ISO Image File: Generally, there are two ways to extract files from an ISO image file, one is mounting an ISO file on a virtual disk and the other one is using a professional tool to get all content from an ISO image. All the info of your ISO, like MD5 and SHA-1, could easily get corrupted and lost when you export to your computer, so, we highly recommend using the second way.
- Create ISO from Files, Folders, and Disc: If you want to create a backup for your files, folders, software, and your CD/DVD discs, this ISO Burner software would be best your best assistant that makes ISO images of any local files, folders, and CD/DVD, then you can share it with anybody to anywhere. It supports three backup types: ISO9660 jolet, ISO9660, and UDF ISO.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.