NetBalancer is a Windows application for local network traffic control and monitoring. Browse and do any internet activity comfortably on your PC even when your download manager or torrent client downloads huge files from the internet – just lower their network priority with NetBalancer.
- Adds back the status bar from the old UI with all functionality.
- Priorities and limits: Set download and upload network priorities or limits for any process.
- Automation support: Use various command line commands and web APIs for complete automation.
- Rules and filters: Define detailed traffic rules and filters for maximum control.
- Sync: Sync your computers with NetBalancer Service and control them from the web control panel.
- Password secured: Protect all settings and priorities with a password to prevent unauthorized changes.
- Monitor processes: Show all system processes with their download and upload speeds up to the connections level.
- View history: Detailed download and upload traffic history for any process since the first NetBalancer install.
- System tray and toolbar: Show network traffic and other info in a system tray icon or taskbar toolbar.
- Support for IPv6: NetBalancer has native IPv6 support for rules and filters.
- Tags and bulk commands: Apply tags to your computers and control them with bulk commands like a Pro.
- Various traffic charts and statistics: View detailed network traffic charts and statistics.
NetBalancer 126.96.36.19990 Full Version Rar (28.6 MB) | Mirror