Jihosoft 4K Video Downloader Pro
Are you tired of watching videos online often being buffered? Jihosoft 4K Video Downloader can help you quickly download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Twitch, and other websites to watch offline smoothly. It supports resolutions up to 4K or even 8K, so you don’t have to worry about the video quality is poor after downloading.
- Download 4K & 8K UHD YouTube Videos: Jihosoft 4K YouTube video downloader supports 720P, 1080P, 1440P, 2160P, 4320P, and various resolutions. Using it, you can download videos from YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other sites without any quality loss. It processes all downloads in a fast and smooth way.
- Save Full YouTube Channels and Playlists: Not only download YouTube videos! This powerful YouTube video downloader can also download a whole YouTube channel and playlist. Just paste the corresponding link into the program, set the output format and quality, and it will automatically download all the videos for you, which is very time-saving!
- Download Subtitles and Covers for Videos: Watching movies without subtitles can be very painful, especially if you do not understand the original language. The 4K & 8K Video Downloader allows you to download original, system-translated, or auto-generated subtitles from YouTube, and merge SRT files into videos to stream offline easily.
- Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 in Batches: Listen to your favorite music, courses, talk shows, and audiobooks offline anytime, anywhere. In just a few simple steps, you can bulk convert YouTube videos or playlists to MP3, or download your favorite songs directly from mainstream music sites (such as SoundCloud, MixCloud, VEVO) and play them offline.
- Turn Downloaded Videos to Any Formats: No need to worry about the downloaded video being incompatible with your player! The program features a built-in free video converter that allows you to convert downloaded videos to MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV, and other formats so that you can play the video on your device properly.