Ant Download Manager Pro
A quick downloader of internet content with support for video downloads! function: Full integration with the most popular web browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 32 +, Google Chrome 31+ and their clones (Pale Moon, Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet, ComodoDragon, etc.). The built-in video grabber allows you to download videos from any video site and service.
- fixed video converter mpg.dll
- fixed for YouTube updates
- fixed download file forms
- fixed an exception from the download file
- fixed internal video converter for the VP9 codec
- Full integration to most popular web browsers: Internet Explorer 8+, Mozilla Firefox 32+, Google Chrome 31+, and their clones ( Pale Moon, Opera, Vivaldi, Slimjet, ComodoDragon, etc.).
- The built-in video grabber browser allows you to download videos from many sites and video services. There is a video button to facilitate the selection of the video, its size, and quality. Supports a lot of popular video services: youtube.com, vimeo.com, dailymotion.com, facebook.com, instagram.com, rutube.ru, coub.com, vine.co, bbc.com, twitter.com, and many others.
- When capturing video AntDM always offers to extract from the video sound and convert it to MP3 format. To do this, there is a menu item on the video button. In some cases, it may be a message asking about converting audio to MP3 format.
- There is a simple convenient feature to preview the video files in the main list of downloads. Move the mouse to the line of video or audio file and AntDM will launch the media player in the tooltip window.
- AntDM has the ability to reduce or significantly reduce the download speed and thereby allow other programs to run faster (eg, browser). By default AntDM download speed is unlimited.
- The multi-threaded download is one of the key functions of any download manager file. This significantly speeds up the download of files (in some cases up to 10 times).
- Most web servers allow multi-threaded downloading. AntDM allows settings to download from 1 to 32 threads. In general, the recommended 5-8 threads per download. This allows you to upload multiple files at once and do not overload your computer.